Each cold room is custom made to fit the exact dimensions required to optimize available space
Norbec’s insulated modular panels have no organic skeletal elements, which are a source of mold and warping. Closed-cell polyurethane composition eliminates any possible moisture accumulation.
The sturdy steel friction cams facilitate the expansion or relocation of a Norbec cold room.
- Width: 6 to 47 in.
- Thickness: 3, 4, & 5 in.
- Length: 6 to 18 ft.
- R-Value: R-6,75 per in.
- The insulated modular panels are made of two 26 or 24 gauge galvanized steel sheets, coated with a white polyester enamel.
- Steel plates reinforce the locations that accommodate the hardware
- The use of highly resistant friction cams ensures quick and easy installation and installation
- The composition of the panels has no adverse effect on the environment. In addition, the panels comply with ULC-S102 standards (see link)
Finished / Steel
Our standard panels are manufactured with pre-painted 26 gauge galvanized steel
- Silkline: This light white finish exclusive to Norbec reduces the surface variations inherent in thin sheet steel
- Black Silkline finish (Exclusive to Norbec)
- Stainless Steel finish
- Natural embossed stucco finish
- White embossed stucco finish
- Other finishes available on request.
- Slick or profiled (standard)
- Embossed (optional)
- A finish that is both durable and attractive
- Easy to clean (resists pressure jets and cleaning products)
- Resists scratches and corrosion
Types of panels
We offer several types of panels according to your needs
The friction cam panels
- Higher thermal value per inch
- Superior properties when panel is exposed to fire
- Elimination of thermal bridges
- Reduced installation time and costs
- Polyisocyanurate core panel (polyurethane).
Visit NORBEC ARCHITECTURAL for more details on continuous panels from the Norseries range.
- Polyisocyanurate core panel (polyurethane)
- Rockwool core panel
- Expanded polystyrene core panel