Norbec door frames are highly durable!
Several years of research and collaboration with our customers have allowed our design team to develop robust and durable door frames tailor-made by our team to ensure both resistance and waterproofing.
Each door can be combined with a choice of frames depending on its use: * the door can be recessed or mounted on the surface, depending on the chosen frame.
Integrated frame: PP330
Doors 36” (914.4 mm) and less are mounted directly on a standard width 47” (1193.8 mm) panel .
- Norbec-exclusive ¼” (6.35 mm) thick aluminum jamb
- The structure has a built-in thermal break to limit temperature transfer causing condensation and ice formation
- Integrated frame design allows for a more aesthetic finish as well as ease of cleaning
- Reinforcement design ensures durability and robustness eliminating the need for adjustments
- A groove provided for the heating wire making it more accessible when in need of replacement
L-shaped aluminum frame: PL1600
- Doors over 36” (914.4 mm) are made from ”L” aluminum with a thickness of ½” (12.7 mm)
- For freezers, a system totally integrates the double heating wire with the profile
- This unique Norbec framework is the most robust in the industry
- L-shaped aluminum frames are ideal for intensive, impact-resistant services
- The frame has an integrated thermal break to limit the temperature transfer causing condensation and ice formation
- Can be used with doors of any size