Our service doors are designed to allow quick access, according to your needs.
In addition to providing better accessibility, service doors are built with the same robustness as custom Norbec doors.
Advantages of service doors
- Quick access to small quantities
- Great flexibility: choice of standard or custom construction
- Can incorporate a conveyor
- Several doors can be installed on the same panel
- Ease of installation and maintenance
- The door panel is 1 5/8” (4.1 cm) thick and has PVC seals resistant to oils and solvents
- The width of the door can vary from 12″ to 30″
- The height of the door can vary from 24″ to 72″
- Other dimensions available on request
- White Silkline finish (Exclusive to Norbec)
- Black Silkline finish (Exclusive to Norbec)
- Stainless Steel finish
- Natural embossed stucco finish
- White embossed stucco finish
- Other finishes available on request.
The doors are equipped with galvanized steel reinforcement at the anchor points of the hardware.
Kason handle and hinges with spring.
Types of frames
Doors with a width of 42” or less
- Injected frame with ¼” aluminum structure
- Recessed or surface mounted doors.
- Cables and shelves are available, for small amounts of food.
- Window (choice of windows).
- Door shock absorber
- Durable hinges
- Heating wire for door frame
- Protective steel plate (galvanized or stainless). This option is recommended, to prevent the door from being damaged.
- Double door
- Built-in heated threshold
- Indoor and outdoor access ramps to facilitate access to the room.
- Convenience store
- Health industry
- Pharmaceutical field