Timeless, Norbec’s sliding doors have become a standard in the supermarket and food processing industry. Benefit from their ease of operation, robustness and energy savings.
Advantages of sliding doors
- Ideal for applications that require the use of equipment such as lift trucks.
- Robust materials that provide better durability
- Recommended for places where space is limited
- The frame construction allows for simple installation in an existing wall or as a replacement for a damaged frame.
- Standard thickness from 3″ to 5”.
- The width of the door can vary from 2″ to 60″ (up to 120″for a double door).
- The height of the door can vary from 72” to 192”.
- Other dimensions available on request.
- White Silkline finish (Exclusive to Norbec)
- Black Silkline finish (Exclusive to Norbec)
- Stainless Steel finish
- Natural embossed stucco finish
- White embossed stucco finish
- Other finishes available upon request.
- Gravity fastener (optional)
- Blockable in open position
- Door interior reinforced by steel angles which offer solid anchor points.
- Ball-type seals are held in place mechanically and are easily replaceable
- The profiled aluminum surface threshold is welded to the frame for more robustness
- Equipped with sturdy aluminum and nylon hardware for superior performance
- Sealed precision bearing carriage with nylon sole ensure easy and durable operation
- A guide roller is located under the door to reduce the overall footprint to a minimum
- The rail is attached directly to the frame for added strength.
Types of frames:
Sliding doors with a width of 42” or less
- Injected frame with ¼” aluminum structure
- Recessed or surface mounted doors.
Sliding doors with a width of 42” or more
- Frame made from a “U”-shaped ½” aluminum profile
- Surface mounted
- Heated cable system
- Door shock absorber
- Protective plate made of galvanized or stainless steel (this option is recommended for use with trolleys)
- Double Ventures
- Recessed heated threshold
- Access ramps inside and outside: to facilitate accessibility to the room
- Convenience store
- Food factories
- Transformation laboratories
- Commercial kitchen